Cutting for 6 years
For a good 6 years, I've been cutting my own hair. i detest going to the barber for it is a time consumming affair. I don't really like the pristine shave that they gave on my side-burns and back, with those flawless slopes. i prefer to cut my own hair. There's so much fun and satisfaction involved. Of course, starting out is'nt easy. You need to look into the mirror, with your hand coordination to be in the opposite direction. I experienced many mis-coordinated moves initially, ending up with very visible hole patches on my head. I don't give a damn...As i progressed, i began to coordinate better until i don't have to pause and think which direction i have to move whilst looking into the mirror. Now i cut my own hair every three months. I can cut to whichever, whatever style i want. I strongly encourage people to be bold enough to go cut their own hair themselves, because you save alot of cash. You learn useful skills. Your motor skills improves. You become more enlightened. You become happier. And lastly..it's your own hair afterall, take personal responsibility over it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home