Monday, January 17, 2005


Old Skool Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ed. This is my fav of the lot, but I must say that the rest lack aesthetic sense in your photography focused work. My other graphic design colleague says that the newbies style will have to be more photoshop focused trickery to balance out his obsession with vector graphics.
I hope that you have observed the flyer designs that are coming out of local clubs like Rouge, the late Centro, Club Equinox & from local event organisers like Kinemat & Subvert (check their sites for examples). Some of them produce good looking flyers, but I personally like to compare with the overseas clubs like London's Fabric.
http://www.fabriclondon.com/club.flyers.php
Look at it like you are designing an CD or vinyl album sleeve, with a visual in front & tracklisting behind, you are one step closer to designing Zouk flyers. i think that you can do better. And you actually have the time to! Im only leaving in March.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home